Old 09-07-2007, 01:39 AM posted to alt.binaries.photos.original,alt.binaries.birds,alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
SteveB SteveB is offline

Default Male Anna's

"Padraig" wrote in message

Nice shot. I haven't seen you for a while. Welcome back. I'll be posting
some of my new attempts to imitate your work in a couple of weeks when I get
back to my mainframe location.

I'm learning more about this, just can't spend enough time up at the cabin
where the hummingbirds outnumber the yellowjackets. Am going to try to get
set up at the lowland Utah house, though, as I get some great black chins
there.

Welcome back.

Steve