Old 09-07-2007, 03:50 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Kurt[_2_] Kurt[_2_] is offline

Default Decisions, decisions

In article ,
Nick Cramer wrote:

San Diego Joe wrote:
"Nick Cramer" wrote:
Galen Hekhuis wrote:
On Sat, 7 Jul 2007 06:37:44 CST, Nick Cramer
[ . . . ]

Hmmm, 3.85" is what we had this year. You must live around here
somewhere!

North Hollywood, Joe.

Drove through there this AM. sad that you're calling it quits on your
pond for the time being, but this summer in the San Fernando Valley
looks like it's going to be another toasty one.

Haven't seen but a few mosquitos around here in Ventura (even hiking
yesterday in creek in Montecito) I guess all the mosquito fish are doing
their job! They certainly keep my pond clean, and you and I both can get
them free from our local Mosquito Abatement departments.