Old 09-07-2007, 05:18 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
chatnoir chatnoir is offline

Default Topping off the pond

On Jul 6, 8:41 am, Me wrote:
The water level in the bottom tier of the pond has dropped some with
the heat down here in the Southeast. I want to put some more in but
not sure of the best way. Can I put the hose in the pond and pour the
water conditioner in all at the same time or do I need to put the
water and conditioner in something separate (a trash can?), let it sit
for a little while and then pour it into the pond?

I have a 35 gallon container near the pond! I fill that up with water
and add the dechlor,deammoniator - Denver water has ammonia in it! I
let it age, then I siphon it in as needed!