Old 09-07-2007, 09:16 AM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] krinish@gmail.com is offline

Default vermi compost for Seed germination?

Hi,
Is vermi compost good for seed gemination? I have planted Tomato,
Dinathus, Morning glory and petunia seeds in the compost.
The Compost was pretty moist and was dark black. The compost very much
sticks to the fingers when touched. I didnt mix any soil in it, Just
compost directly. Is vermi compost ok for seed germination? is it ok
to leave the Sowed seeds in the sun.
And how frequently should i water. Right now, im just adding drops.

Thanks.