Old 09-07-2007, 10:19 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rod[_1_] Rod[_1_] is offline

Default Slugs in my beehives!

"Edward O' Brien" wrote in message
news
I have a problem with slugs getting into my hive(s). I am surprised
they
get past the bees and was wondering if anyone knows

a) how they get in?
B) is there anything i should use or more importantly not use as i
don't
want to damage the bees health.

Don't get too excited about it, they don't seem to do any harm - just
toss 'em out when you'r looking in your hives. They really are the
least of your worries.

It's a long time since I looked at any bee newsgroups so I don't know
what they're like now.
--
Rod

My real address is rodthegardeneratmyisp