Old 09-07-2007, 12:10 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
V_coerulea V_coerulea is offline

Default Weeds - Need ID

It looks to be one of the blackberry family. Obviously vining and the 3-leaf
configuration are what most people pick up on for poison ivy. But the heavy
hairiness or thorniness along with the deeply contoured leaves say that this
is one of the vining Ribes. I'm sure someone else out there can ID what
kind it is.
Gary

"Jane Doe" wrote in message
Is this a poisonous plant? A thorny vine of this unknown weed grows behind
my vegetable garden. My dogs often go there and I'm concerned because it
looks so mean for some reason

-Mariana
NJ