Old 31-03-2003, 05:08 PM
Isom, Jeff , EM, PTL

Default [IBC] Identifying Trees in the wild

Just wanted to follow-up...

Thanks again to everyone for the advice/suggestions. The rain held off long
enough Friday for me to get out for several hours. I have to say, I was
very disappointed though. I'm not finished yet, but almost all of the the
really nice looking trees that were small enough to carry ended up being
large "suckers" with practically no independant root system to speak of. If
I had more time, I'd probably try air-layering a bunch of stuff; but they
are already in there with chain saws and bull-dozers...

Jeff Isom
Cleveland, OH / Sunset Zone 39

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++