Old 09-07-2007, 04:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Uncle Marvo Uncle Marvo is offline

Default Plant Identification

, I, Marvo, say :

"Uncle Marvo" wrote:

It's a Chamaecereus. I think that's how you spell it. Peanut cactus
to its friends. I have a couple, different colours though.

Thanks for that. Someone told me it was a 'Teddy Bear' cactus but it
didn't look like one.

Now suitably marked up so I can refer to the books for the best way
to kill it... I have this way with plants.

Mel W.

If you do absolutely nothing with it for a couple of years, except for
occasionally tripping over the chair when drunk and knocking it to the
floor, and ensuring that it is surrounded by a haze of nicotine, it should
do well.

That's what I do with mine.