Old 09-07-2007, 06:11 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Derek Broughton Derek Broughton is offline

Default Decisions, decisions

Derek Broughton wrote:

Kurt wrote:

Is that what some people refer to as "stick bugs"? (Very small
dragonflies with wings not as pronounced)

iirc, the significant difference between dragonflies & damselflies is just
that one folds its wings and the other doesn't.

oops - that should be "significant apparent difference". Biologically, they
could be extremely different for all I know :-)
--
derek
- Unless otherwise noted, I speak for myself, not rec.ponds.moderated