Old 09-07-2007, 08:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Lawn brown patches

Suddenly this week brown patches have appeared in our lawn.
We do not have a dog, sis-in-law's died a while ago so that doesn't come to
visit any more, and our female cat does not go outside these days (she's
17+) since our male cat died. Not seen any foxes in the garden for at least
two years and we don't seem to get any hedgehogs these days. There are no
toadstools showing either. The grass was lush green until the end of last
week when the patches of dead grass showed themselves, they do indeed look
like something has piddled on those patches but what can it be? Any ideas?

--
Regards
Bob Hobden