Old 10-07-2007, 12:29 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
madgardener madgardener is offline

Default ping Madgardener - OT

wrote:
On Jul 9, 7:48 pm, Klara wrote:
Hope you're ok.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow (Tuesday is eye 2, isn't it?)

Thinking about you!
--
Klara, Gatwick basin

How did she get on with the first eye Klara?

Judith

I did pretty well Judith. The eye healed up remarkably fast
considering. the biggest problem right now is they've removed the right
lense to my glasses which are tri-focals (I'm almost bloody blind!!!!
LOL) because I can see very well almost 20-20 far away, but my close up
(farsightedness, and why is it OPPOSITE??? must be a MAN thing!) is
shot fulla holes. With the cataract growing at mach speed and past the
ripe phase, I'm now almost blind in the left eye. Now I tell people I'm
three way blind..............then add that they're shutting off my
internet because I was irresponsible...........OY VEY!!! my love to you
friends across the pond. I'll see about going to the local library to
access the newsgroup, I hope. sigh..........
maddie