Old 31-03-2003, 05:44 PM
Radika Kesavan

Default best roses for Albuquerque, NM

Regina wrote:
lms wrote:

In article ,
says...

So how are your larkspur?

season befo last they practically vanished, don't have a clue why.

Yeah, strangest thing is that mine all but vanished at the same time.

I wish I can make my St. John' Wort perform that trick.

I once thought that they were going to colonize the whole yard, but
I'll leave that to the yellow columbine and that despicable Mexican
primrose. I can't believe that J&P used to SELL that stuff.

Local nurseries still do. Amazing that people buy the stuff too.

SNIP
pink rose hedge, pink rose hedge, wtf kinda pink rose hedge is
it???? it's the most common damn name, it's patetic I can't
remember it.

patetic is the word for it alright.

SNIP
Simplicity, there you go.

Thanks, I'll go order some rightaway.

LOL! Good stuff, this repartee. I usually get the right thing to say
fifteen minutes late, and it never works. It looks worse when teh
dealyed onset of repartee happens on email exchanges ;-).

With the one or two cane wonders, yeah I figure that it would be the
last step toward their demise. My first Queen Elizabeth is still
alive; I seriously don't know why.

QE is a very mediocre rose around here compared to her daughter
Bewitched, a fabulous rose. Likes heat, blooms more; likes cold, blooms
more. And very sturdy though it blooms all the time. One HT worth giving
rise to the whole class of HT though QE isn't worth Grandiflora name, I
don't think, not at least from how it does here.

--
Radika
California