Old 10-07-2007, 09:15 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default Cats in garden

"Mikesndbs" wrote in message
ups.com...
On 10 Jul, 00:06, "Crundy" wrote:
"Denise" wrote in message

Starting a stupid petition with no real resolutions and then getting a
couple of like minded idiots to sign it does not solve the problem.

There we have a perfect example of some of whats wrong with this
society.
This poster has not only resorted to personal insults, swearing and
being just plain rude but now also seeks to intimidate by association
those who may feel they want to exercise their free political right to
bring a matter to the attention of the government!

I urge others to click the message options and report these mails to
google.
I will also be consulting my solicitor today to see if any action can
be taken regarding deformation or slander.

As a reference maybe some would like to look at this web page.
Don't think that a news group (no matter where hosted) is immune from
such action.
http://www.yourrights.org.uk/your-ri...l-and-slander/

I will report back on how I get on today.

Cheers

Mike

Hi Mike

I would just sit back and watch if I were you :-))

You will find that they make complete fools of themselves and fall flat on
their faces :-))

"YOU" will have the last laugh, I have. Amongst other episodes, I had one
try to fling the Data Protection Act at me. Little did they realise that I
studied that yonks ago and they haven't been seen since. :-)

Just sit back and await your laughs :-))

Mike

Reunion Bournemouth August/September 2007
www.rneba.org.uk