Old 10-07-2007, 09:38 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mikesndbs Mikesndbs is offline

Default Cats in garden

Hi Mike

I would just sit back and watch if I were you :-))

You will find that they make complete fools of themselves and fall flat on
their faces :-))

"YOU" will have the last laugh, I have. Amongst other episodes, I had one
try to fling the Data Protection Act at me. Little did they realise that I
studied that yonks ago and they haven't been seen since. :-)

Just sit back and await your laughs :-))

Mike

Thanks Mike! I just get so sick of these net bullies!
Google has been amazingly helpful and I have a full record with dates,
time and IP addresses etc.
I don't think it will hurt to run it by my sol today at work.
You are right however!

Thanks

Mike