Old 10-07-2007, 09:54 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Uncle Marvo Uncle Marvo is offline

Default Cats in garden

, I, Marvo, say :

On 10 Jul, 00:06, "Crundy" wrote:
"Denise" wrote in message

Starting a stupid petition with no real resolutions and then getting
a couple of like minded idiots to sign it does not solve the problem.

There we have a perfect example of some of whats wrong with this
society.

I have to disagree with you - there is an awful lot wrong with this society,
but I don't believe that this is an example of it.

This poster has not only resorted to personal insults, swearing and
being just plain rude but now also seeks to intimidate by association
those who may feel they want to exercise their free political right to
bring a matter to the attention of the government!

Notwithstanding any criticism you may have, I should point out that history
will show that petitions to the PM do very little, if any, good.

Where did this poster resort to

o personal insults?
o swearing?
o being plain rude?
o intimidation?

I urge others to click the message options and report these mails to
google.

Notwithstanding your criticism I fail to see what Google has to do with it.
Google is merely a vehicle by which one may choose to navigate a newsgroup.

I will also be consulting my solicitor today to see if any action can
be taken regarding deformation or slander.

Defamation. The poster has not slandered, libelled nor defamed anyone in the
above post, apart from possibly the establishment, and most of the papers do
that on a daily basis with no legal action ensuing

As a reference maybe some would like to look at this web page.
Don't think that a news group (no matter where hosted) is immune from
such action.
http://www.yourrights.org.uk/your-ri...l-and-slander/

I will report back on how I get on today.

I have a suspicion that you're wasting your time, however if you feel
strongly enough, then good luck.

I have a problem with cats defacating and urinating on my garden/grass, but
I don't feel strongly enough to do anything much about it. The cat's
actually quite cute.