Old 10-07-2007, 11:42 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] nicola.case@talk21.com is offline

Default Concrete or resin planters

On 9 Jul, 06:50, "George.com" wrote:
wrote in message

ups.com...

Hi
I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction.
I am looking for some large square and oblong concrete or concrete
looking planters but so far the cheapest I have found is around £300
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Cheers
Nicola

1 suggestion. Aerated concrete, concrete with a high air content that maks
the mix bubble. Quite strong yet very light. They should be reasonably
priced and available about the place. It may go by the name of Hebel (after
the joker who invented it).

Have a squiz at these websites for more infohttp://www.multicast.co.nz/index.php?page=Originzhttp://www.aircrete.co.uk/

rob

Thanks Rob - have you played with Aircrete?