Old 10-07-2007, 12:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default 2 x Honeytastic Hampers (includes gardening starter kit)

"Uncle Marvo" wrote in message
, I, Marvo, say :

I could go on, but I shan't. I just want to put the record straight.

Good one. I missed the beginning and the end, but it was quite
interesting. If one doesn't know very much about the subject, which
includes me, it is difficult to take it in all at once, whilst trying to
negotiate the traffic parked outside the Co-op :-)

Thanks for that, I appreciate it. I didn't want to criticise you! It was one
of the best and most sensible programmes about bees I've heard for a long
time, usually they're geared to the sensational.

Mary