Old 10-07-2007, 12:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Uncle Marvo Uncle Marvo is offline

Default 2 x Honeytastic Hampers (includes gardening starter kit)

, I, Marvo, say :

"Uncle Marvo" wrote in message
, I, Marvo, say :

I could go on, but I shan't. I just want to put the record straight.

Good one. I missed the beginning and the end, but it was quite
interesting. If one doesn't know very much about the subject, which
includes me, it is difficult to take it in all at once, whilst
trying to negotiate the traffic parked outside the Co-op :-)

Thanks for that, I appreciate it. I didn't want to criticise you! It
was one of the best and most sensible programmes about bees I've
heard for a long time, usually they're geared to the sensational.

It is always a pleasure to listen to someone, on whatever subject, who
really knows his, or indeed her, stuff.

The only thing I really know a lot about is so crashingly, mind-numbingly
dull (to most people) that we talk in little huddles, between ourselves, and
very occasionally :-)