Old 10-07-2007, 07:09 PM posted to rec.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Default Slugs and Snails Advice

Sheldon expounded:

What an ignoranus remark, you can't access Usenet without logging on
to the net. Those IMG tags have not a whit to do newsreaders. If you
had a REAL computer (instead of that antique with an outdated
operating system) you'd have no problem whatsoever.

Actually, Shelly-boo, if you had any true understanding of how Usenet
worked I'd be impressed. This is a text-only based group, number one,
no picture are supposed to be posted here. Number two is any idiot
like you can access Usenet via Googlegroups and believe that he's a
Usenet Overlord.

Just what makes you such a twit? Were you born that way, or did you
just decide one day to be an idiot?

You haven't got a friggin' clue about Usenet or what I'm using for a
computer.

And yes, Billy, I know, but I had to get in one last blast.

Sheldon's in the bozo file now.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts