Old 10-07-2007, 07:11 PM posted to rec.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Default Slugs and Snails Advice

Pennyaline expounded:

I not taking sides for or against anybody in particular here, but I
don't understand what you all are on about. Was there a problem with the
links Sheldon posted? They worked for me. I'm guessing they worked for most.

So what gives?

What give is Shelly-boy thinks just because he accessed this group via
a web browser that he can change the rules and be the king.

Rec.gardens is a text-only based group, no photos are supposed to be
posted here. Many news servers will strip picture posts right out,
others will stop carrying the group if too many photos are posted.

If you want to post a picture do it either by posting a like (without
img tags, which screw up the link) or on alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
and tell people here that's where the picture is at.

Googlegroups will access Usenet, but it is most definitely not the
best way to do so.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts