Old 11-07-2007, 12:50 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Srgnt Billko Srgnt Billko is offline

Default cukes & squash

"Eggs Zachtly" wrote in message
Srgnt Billko said:

Picked my first cucumbers this week - and our first squash and zuchinni.
Nothing like really fresh veggies.

You musta got your cucumbers in late. I've already picked 4 gallon baggies
full. =P Picked about 30 ears of Kandy Corn yesterday, too. =) Oh, and I
don't do squash. =)

Just funnin' with ya, Sarge. I totally agree, there's nothing like
*REALLY*
fresh veggies! Enjoy, man! =)
Eggs

I believe every word I read on the internet !! I first read that as you
don't do "squat". I thought you meant no fertilizer.