Old 11-07-2007, 12:05 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Wolf Wolf is offline

Default yEnc

Marutchi wrote:
buzz wrote:

A bit of trivia that might interest you. Last September Giganews said
full feed was running about 2.7TB per day, and more recently mentioned
the total number of posts in 120 days was one Billion. Most of that is
binary and most of that, is yEnc.

Quite possibly that is because most people who post yEnc tend to post
floods.

Yes, I've noticed that, too. Leastways on this a couple other NGs. Well,
some people think are the cat's pajamas, I guess.

--
Wolf
'Just because it's true doesn't mean it's the right answer.'