Old 11-07-2007, 05:27 AM posted to rec.gardens,uk.rec.gardening
Billy Rose Billy Rose is offline

Default still on, but how long?

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 19:35:11 -0400, madgardener
wrote:

My love to all my gardening friends and I will keep touch as I can along
the weeks and such. There are huge things in the works right now for
me, and as I finally get them to come to fruition I will inform those of
you whom I hold close. It's all good.........those who have tomato's
ripening on the vine, I won't have any this year and the crops at the
local farmer's market are really high due to the massive drought here,
so take the salt cellar out to the vines and have a sun warmed one for
me......eat a small cuke too, and grab up that zucchini and take it
inside and slice it up and fry it in a pan with two pats of butter and
think of me..........next year, by gum, I'll be growing more veggies
because there will be more of a reason than ever before..........

Been doing as you suggest all this week. Finally harvested enough
White Currant Tomatoes that we all had our fill today, with some left
over, Grandson One couldn't eat all of them for a change.

Eating cukes for you...tried some new varieties this year that are
simply the best cucumbers we have ever eaten....I lost track of which
was which in the trellis, will dig the catalog out for foto comparison,
but they are both great......Japanese Long and Suyo Long.

Having zukes every day, many ways.

It is said......all good things come to those who wait. Perhaps the
long wait is nearly over for you, for many things.

Peace and care
Charlie

Your not really a 13 year old girl pretending to be a hemorrhoidal old
man are you? I'd just hate these entrapment things;-)
--
Billy
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/