Old 11-07-2007, 07:52 AM posted to aus.environment.misc,aus.gardens,aus.general,aus.legal
George W. Frost George W. Frost is offline

Default water tank rebates

"Flowergirl" wrote in message

"George W. Frost" wrote in message

"0tterbot" wrote in message

nobody in australia pays "top price" for water. water is even more
undervalued than petrol is. the price of town water will go up, for

sure,
because it's being undercharged compared to its value.

I read and re-read this to make sure that what I saw was right.
What a ****ing ****** you are, trying to compare water prices to petrol
Have you ever tried to run your car on water, or even tried to drink

petrol?

Then perhaps you'd better read it again - it makes perfect sense to me.
However, your posts thus far seem to make quantum leaps in logic at almost
every new sentence.
To enlighten you, it was in response to you stating that we are paying
"top
price" for water, which is not the case. Otterbot's statement very clearly
(and correctly) says that water is an undervalued comodity in Australia
and
infers that we are indeed *not* paying top price. An analogy is drawn
with
the fact that petrol is also an undervalued comodity and that water is
even
more undervalued.
Have a nice day.

You obviously have some sort of affiliation with Otterbot
have a nice life together