Old 11-07-2007, 08:02 AM posted to rec.gardens,uk.rec.gardening
Billy Rose Billy Rose is offline

Default still on, but how long?

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 21:27:50 -0700, Billy Rose
wrote:

Your not really a 13 year old girl pretending to be a hemorrhoidal old
man are you? I'd just hate these entrapment things;-)

Hmmmmm........now what do you think?

Is your paranoia showing, my fiesty friend?

Charlie......

there's something happinin here
what it is aint exactly clear
theres a man with a gun over there
tellin me i got to beware

i think it's time we stop, children
what's that sound
everybody look what's goin down

What did we ever do to deserve an administration like this one? Yeah,
normally they are pretty crummy, but, hey, come on already.

Discovered that the rumblin sound out side last night was the snails
having a rally, right in the middle of the alfalfa mulch too. I
explained to them that this was a "safe zone" for plants. I'm not sure
they understood but I'm pretty sure they know now I'm not a Jainist.
Long night for everybody. I'm still trackin' in leaves.

Pulled my zuchetta (vining zuch) out of the ground last week, thinkin'
it was one of the over grown radishes. Yikes. Stuffed it back in the
ground. Put a screen in front of it and I've made sure it got plenty of
water. Took the screen away yesterday and it looks like I got away with
it. This gardening is exciting stuff.
--
Billy
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/