Old 11-07-2007, 08:58 AM posted to rec.gardens,uk.rec.gardening
Klara Klara is offline

Default still on, but how long?

In message , madgardener
writes
......eat a small cuke too, and grab up that zucchini and take it
inside and slice it up and fry it in a pan with two pats of butter and
think of me..........next year, by gum, I'll be growing more veggies
because there will be more of a reason than ever before..........

(((((huge Maddie hug)))))))))

Great to hear it's all done and just the healing left: from my mother's
experience (she was in her 80s when she had them done) and others I
gather it doesn't take all that long... Good to hear those positive
vibes coming through, too, all will be well yet, I am sure, and we'll
enjoy Maddie's wondrous rambles ... through the cabbages?
Would try to eat a cuke too for you, but they are only the size of a
baby's thumb so far...

--

Klara in wet wet wet Gatwick basin