Old 11-07-2007, 01:46 PM posted to rec.gardens,uk.rec.gardening
madgardener madgardener is offline

Default still on, but how long?

Billy Rose wrote:
In article , Charlie wrote:

On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 19:35:11 -0400, madgardener
wrote:

My love to all my gardening friends my words snipped

Been doing as you suggest all this week. Finally harvested enough
White Currant Tomatoes that we all had our fill today, with some left
over, Grandson One couldn't eat all of them for a change.

Eating cukes for you...tried some new varieties this year that are
simply the best cucumbers we have ever eaten....I lost track of which
was which in the trellis, will dig the catalog out for foto comparison,
but they are both great......Japanese Long and Suyo Long.

Having zukes every day, many ways.

It is said......all good things come to those who wait. Perhaps the
long wait is nearly over for you, for many things.

Peace and care
Charlie

Your not really a 13 year old girl pretending to be a hemorrhoidal old
man are you? I'd just hate these entrapment things;-)

nahhhhh, that might be Charlie.....LOL on second thought, I doubt
that Charlie is a hemorrhoidal old fart.............or a 13 year old
girl, that's what those of us old enough to know better be called
entrapment............now my SON, HE'S a hemorrhoidal 35 year
old............oooops, TMI..........LOL just kidding.............

maddie