Old 11-07-2007, 01:52 PM posted to rec.gardens,uk.rec.gardening
madgardener madgardener is offline

Default still on, but how long?

John McGaw wrote:
madgardener wrote:
still connected, but for how long......not looking a gift horse in the

snip...

maddie up on the ridge, back in FAerie Holler overlooking rather
hazily and fuzzily English Mountain in Eastern TEnnessee zone 7,
Sunset zone 36

Hey Maddie, where is Faerie Holler anyway? I can find Pruitt, Denton,
Reynolds, Ray, Strange Dooly, Gibson, Grapevine, Bear Wallow,
Stillhouse, Spurgeon, Camp and other that may somehow have a view of
English mountain but not yours. Or is it really protected and made
invisible by the local Faeries? g

Hope you are well and manage to remain connected.

DANDRIDGE!!!!!!!!!! Home of Martha Dandridge-Washington, wife to ol'
wooden teeth, George..............just offa I-40, offa THUNDER
ROAD.......and no, the faeries don't protect it and make it invisible,
although the local baby cops DIDN'T know I was up here one night they
came upon the dead end in search for the caller of the
911.........that's why the dead cats across the driveway have GOTTA
GO.........(I'm serious about the dead cats..the neighbor has so many
that they are dying and sizzling in this heat. I finally called AGAIN
and the baby cop was so horrified he promised Animal control would come
out.........did they? not sure, I was getting surgery yesterday. The
piece on the cops in Morristown about the horse that was shot? That was
my SON'S girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!! lord are the planets outa
alignment?????? and we're FINALLY gonna get RAIN today!!!!!!!!!