Old 11-07-2007, 10:59 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Eggs Zachtly Eggs Zachtly is offline

Default cukes & squash

Srgnt Billko said:

[...]

Someone told me years ago that stuff would keep the deer away but
I have not found that to be true.

If deer are a problem, you might wanna try this:
http://www.deerfortress.com/

It works. We found it last year at work, and skeptically tried it. Beds
that used to be decimated by deer went untouched the entire season. It's
not cheap, but it was the most impressive repellant I've seen, that didn't
have gunpowder and a primer.

They haven't been a problem at home. Rabbits have been my nuisance. Liquid
Fence keeps them at bay, here.

G/L man, and enjoy those veggies.
--

Eggs

-When their numbers dwindled from 50 to 8, the other dwarves began to
suspect Hungry.