Old 11-07-2007, 02:44 PM posted to rec.gardens,uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default still on, but how long?

On 11 Jul, 13:52, madgardener wrote:
and we're FINALLY gonna get RAIN today!!!!!!!

Glad someone's rejoycing at seeing rain coming ....!!! We are not
amused here you know!!!! ;o)

I'm rejoycing though ... that you're still around! I was thinking
about you yesterday, wondering when we would next read you. Because
you know, I would for one be happy to read you once a week in my week
end news papers. Not jokking. Stumbled on your "Morning thoughts and a
mind tearing inventory of sorts..." or what abou tthe " A ripping
Spring day in January, old friends and ancient blooming shrubbery ..."
read (I'm a fan and collector see) and I felt terrible thinking we
might not be able to read you again.

Now, you could make a fortune with a weekly column somewhere in
England. Again I'm not kidding around. Have you thought about that? Do
you want me to give you some contacts? Just imagine how easy it could
be!