Old 11-07-2007, 02:56 PM posted to rec.gardens,uk.rec.gardening
John McGaw John McGaw is offline

Default still on, but how long?

La Puce wrote:
On 11 Jul, 13:52, madgardener wrote:
and we're FINALLY gonna get RAIN today!!!!!!!

Glad someone's rejoycing at seeing rain coming ....!!! We are not
amused here you know!!!! ;o)

snip...

Believe me, in this area we could easily stand to have a good 25cm of
rain. That would just about catch us up with what should have fallen
this year, on average. If we are to replenish the ground water properly
even more would be welcome. Rather a pain in some regards, such as
top-down driving, but given the need I'll suffer the pain.

--
John McGaw
[Knoxville, TN, USA]