Old 11-07-2007, 03:22 PM posted to rec.gardens,uk.rec.gardening
Seahag Seahag is offline

Default still on, but how long?

"madgardener" wrote:
still connected, but for how long......not looking a gift
horse in the mouth.......got the left eye's cataract
removed today, just peeled off the eye patch and
tape.....left most of me eyebrow........now I'm going
through that first horrid sting of the first round of
drops.......I will write more when I am able to half
focus......this will be the hardest part, not being able
to see up close until I can get reading prescriptions, but
hey, the cataract is GONE!! let the healing begun!

snippage

Yay! So glad to hear the surgery is behind you. My MIL had
it done years ago and was just thrilled at the results.
And I'll have that cuke after work tonight...just harvested
our first one

Debra