Old 11-07-2007, 03:59 PM posted to rec.gardens,uk.rec.gardening
Seahag Seahag is offline

Default still on, but how long?

"Billy Rose" wrote:
Pulled my zuchetta (vining zuch) out of the ground last
week, thinkin'
it was one of the over grown radishes. Yikes. Stuffed it
back in the
ground. Put a screen in front of it and I've made sure it
got plenty of
water. Took the screen away yesterday and it looks like I
got away with
it. This gardening is exciting stuff.

At least you did it by accident. My gardening partner has a
tendency to pull stuff up to see if it's got roots...so he
killed a whole flat of seedlings this spring. He still
can't seem to figure out why my Brandywines are a month
bigger than his Better Boys

Debra