Old 11-07-2007, 05:33 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Ergonaut Ergonaut is offline

Default Difficult to not have n Ego about - -smallDSC00435.JPG (1/1)

"Padraig" wrote in
:

"Ann" wrote in message
William Wagner expounded:

Enjoy !

Bill

Well, I would - if I knew what it was. I tried to view it in
a photo program but even that wouldn't show what it actually
was.....

Hmmmm. I've got my reader set to filter out any yEnc items and
it never showed up so I presume he must have posted in that
system. Maybe he wasn't very proud of it so he opted to use a
system a lot of people either can't or won't use.

Looks like someofa kindova plasmodium...