Old 12-07-2007, 12:09 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Can I plant a large tree 6 foot from my house (will roots bea problem)

On 11/7/07 19:03, in article , "Janet Tweedy"
wrote:

In article , Sacha
writes
Don't most people grow things up either side of a wall or fence without bad
feeling? I can only imagine that the most curmudgeonly of neighbours would
object to well-behaved/controlled plants clothing a brick wall from the side
that they don't have to look at!

Growing something that self clings is one thing, but putting on trellis
work and vine eyes and wires and drilling holes might be a different
matter Sacha!

Okay. I haven't experienced this which is why I asked the question. If the
plants do no harm how can one possibly object to them?
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk