Old 12-07-2007, 01:09 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Andy Spragg Andy Spragg is offline

Default Cauliflower

On Fri, 6 Jul 2007 15:37:25 +0100, Carol Hague wrote:

My cauliflowers got badly eaten earlier this year, by some sort of
caterpillar, I think.

Me too - I've never tried to grow caulis before so I am Sore Disappointed.
What baffles me is that the caulis are in one raised bed, and the brussels
sprouts are in an adjacent raised bed. Caulis have been all but
annihilated, whereas brussels are effectively unscathed and growing like
mad things.

Given they are both brassica, can anyone hazard a guess as to the
differential coefficient of pest damage?

Andy

--
spargeatbtinternetdotcom

FWIW(NVM),IMO(NVH)...