Old 11-07-2007, 10:37 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Jane Doe Jane Doe is offline

Default Tomato Catalog

I'm not sure which catalog it is. But I would try growing the following:

Mammoth German Gold
Julia Child
Carmello
Anna Russian
Costoluto Genovese
Russian 117
Galinas (cherry type very acidic and yellow)
Krasnodar Titans
Druzba

All of the above I grew and found to have a nice acidic content.

-Mariana
NJ

"Jack Allen" wrote in message
. ..
A couple of years ago I received a catalog of tomato seeds and they were
separated according to the amount of acidity. Does anyone know what
catalog this may be? Next year I want to grow some tomatoes with quite a
bit of acid. The tomatoes today, to me. are about tasteless.