Old 12-07-2007, 12:56 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens,alt.binaries.photos.original
Al Reid Al Reid is offline

Default July 11 A - Garden Fireworks_5565.jpg

Very nice daylily shot, John. The new lens looks good so far.

--

Al Reid

Honest technical and artistic
critique is always welcome.

John - Pa. wrote in message
I got a new lens delivered today (Canon 24-105 f4L IS) and so of
course I had to run out and shoot a few just to see if it worked. It
was cloudy and the light was starting to fade, but here are some
samples from the garden. I'll have more commentary on the glass later
after I have had time to do a more serious (albeit biased) evaluation.
JD
Canon 10D
EXIF Data Included
e-mail: blissful-wind(at)usa.net