Old 12-07-2007, 01:06 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Nick Cramer[_2_] Nick Cramer[_2_] is offline

Default Cleaned Out By A Heron :(

"Martin Harran" wrote:
[ . . . ]

I'm very sorry to hear of the loss of your fish, Martin. 24 fish! Where
were you? Had you taken any steps to protect your pond from predatory
birds? If you had enough vegetation, some of the fish might still be hiding
under it. I had one goldfish that hid for several years. Get some garden
sunscreen at HD or wherever. I found it to be great for reducing the
sunlight and keeping the pond temperature lower. Do you ever clean your UV?

~Semper Fi~