Old 12-07-2007, 06:06 AM posted to rec.gardens,uk.rec.gardening
Billy Rose Billy Rose is offline

Default still on, but how long?

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Wed, 11 Jul 2007 00:02:16 -0700, Billy Rose
wrote:

Pulled my zuchetta (vining zuch) out of the ground last week, thinkin'
it was one of the over grown radishes. Yikes. Stuffed it back in the
ground. Put a screen in front of it and I've made sure it got plenty of
water. Took the screen away yesterday and it looks like I got away with
it. This gardening is exciting stuff.

"Man's work with Nature that furthers Nature's aims is the work that
rewards him the best." (I-Ching)

Charlie

Ride that pony Opa, ride.
--