Old 31-03-2003, 07:08 PM
~ jan

Default Pond Hole Dug!!! Yahoo!!!

On Sun, 30 Mar 2003 12:14:04 -0500, "BenignVanilla" wrote:

More to come on progression...that is...if there is interest...or am I just
wasting bytes here?

Heavens NO!!!! We want to know all about it. )

I do have a question where you mentioned 1 foot deep sloping to deep end. I
hope this slope is hardly noticable because you will most likely at some
time need to stand in this pond, whether it's plant maintenance or netting
a fish, whatever. If the slope is too steep you will slip, even with the
best water shoes on. I have a slope in the Lily pond bottom that over a 15
foot span it drops from 24" to 27". No slipping. ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a