Old 12-07-2007, 12:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default warning blight arrives!

On 11/7/07 18:44, in article , "Tom"
wrote:

Sacha wrote:
Sorry, but whatever you're growing, you're not growing Jerseys.
Unless of course, you have a herd of cows on your allotment! ;-)

What I'm growing is International Kidney, which is the same potato that
is sold as Jersey Royals. As I'm not in Jersey, they are not technically
Jersey potatoes but they are just as good grown in Worcestershire.

Tom

I'm sure they are - it's a delicious potato, though you'll find it hard to
get the traditional vraic for composting in Worcestershire. My parents sent
me to school there and I couldn't have missed the sea more.....!

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk