Old 12-07-2007, 06:28 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Trellis and vine provide narrow space privacy

I am getting really tired of Gupta, he is suffering from way over
exposure and way outside his area of expertise. Like all broadcast
journalists, he and they know who is paying for advertising and self
censor to keep their jobs. Gupta probably agrees with Moore 100% but
he tried to find SOMETHING to disagree with to keep the sponsors
happy, so he basically "nit picked". And Moore was not going to allow
that nit picking because they used the term "fudged" which is a loaded
term in scientific circles where it basically means "made up the data
and is lying about it". not considered nasty outside science circles,
is very nasty inside science circles.

In the United States, the vast majority of people have never visited
another country. We "think" EVERYTHING in the US is THE BEST. I
suppose Americans think our nursery and day care is the best in the
world, our care of the elderly is the best in the world, our education
is the best in the world.

Our health care is not the best in the world by UNBIASED measures. It
doesnt matter how "happy" we are with our health care, how
"satisfied"... that means nothing, it is a feeling, a belief that is
not based on facts.

I actually lived in Canada, used their health care system, and I mean
really used it cause I was working with disturbed kids 170 miles north
of TO in the lakes district where the population is very thin. There
were physicians available in those little towns, and it was easy and
fast and what they couldnt handle there was an airplane to fly the
person to a major center.

I just want people outside the US to know that not all Americans are
blind to our faults and ignorant of how compassionate people in other
countries are that have a heavy duty safety net for those in need.

Ingrid

On Wed, 11 Jul 2007 09:59:29 -0700, Billy Rose
wrote:
QUESTION: What can Michael Moore do for gardeners and their families.
ANSWER:
http://rawstory.com/news/2007/Michae...zer_on_0709.ht
ml