Old 13-07-2007, 02:38 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
jthread jthread is offline

Default Wasp

My neighbor has wasps that have made a home between the shingles on his
roof. About a month ago we tried a product called No-Pest Wasp & Hornet
Killer (tralomethrin, cl--trans Allethrin ??) but now they are back with a
vengeance. It appears we're not getting in-between far enough to get to
their home. Normally I wouldn't worry about them but they are in a high
traffic area between our houses. They are coming out on the side, between
the roof and the shingles. Is this something a professional has to do or is
there a product we can p/u that will persuade them to leave or maybe just
croak? They are just normal looking wasp. Large yellow and black. I live in
Central Texas.

Thanks in advance.