Old 13-07-2007, 11:32 AM
kevmc2003 kevmc2003 is offline
Registered User

Default Use of biometrics in self-service environments...

Hi All!!

I am currently taking part in a study to determine whether people would find the use of biometric systems such as fingerprint or face recognition systems acceptable in day-to-day environments. I was wondering if some of you could help me out by completing the survey below? I would really appreciate your help and you stand a chance of winning a £50 Amazon.com voucher!!!

Your help would be very much appreciated!!

Thanks,
Kevin