Old 13-07-2007, 06:00 PM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] thoseradiodays@yahoo.com is offline

Default Smoke Bush, No Flowers, Unusual ?? Mutant?

Friday, July 13, 2007 9:50 AM Pacific

I have 3 yellow smoke bushes and 2 purple. They are all about 3-4
years old. --- The nicest one I have bares no flowers. It has a more
dense leaf content and is not leggy like the others.
Do I have a mutant or do smoke bushes have on an off years for
flowering. It didn't bloom last year either.

------------- Could I split this plant at the root and grow multiple
plants. Since it looks nicer than the other smoke bushes, would its
daughter plants have more value? ------- I have just lost a lot of
money and need income.
---------- Thanks, Earl Williams, Surrey, British Columbia