Old 13-07-2007, 03:42 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Sam Sam is offline

Default verticut bermuda question

I have a patch of bermuda grass that is flat as Twiggy and about 65' X 100'.
We use it for a croquet court. I am going to verticut it for the first
time. I know there are some golf course guys that check in here now and
then. How deep should I cut into the bermuda? Can I go too deep? I have
never done this before. The green really needs it. It has about 5 or so
different types of bermuda: sahara, yuma, tiff way, tiff green, tiff eagle
and 1 or two others from over seeding that I can't remeber the names of
right now. TIA