Old 13-07-2007, 02:34 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
joevan[_2_] joevan[_2_] is offline

Default Difficult to not have n Ego about - -smallDSC00435.JPG (1/1)

On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 20:38:17 +0100, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

"joevan" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 12:42:48 +0100, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

My photos are influenced by Adam's, Weston and friends

Who?

Mary

Ansel Adams
Wynn Bullock
Edward Weston
Clarence John Laughlin

Please note I am not saying my photos are as good as these folks only
inspired by them.

Bill

I've never heard of them ... perhaps they're USAmerican ...

Mary

--

S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade

Google is your friend and knowledge is king.

Hmm.

When I worked at a large museum years ago one of the people there went
out west to work with Adams. It was quite an experience. Large
format cameras were their main stay.

As were the large format cameras my boss had when I worked for a
professional.

See here for some beauty of America, via his cameras.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ansel_Adams

Are you saying that Bill's picture matches those?

Mary

Now how did you come to that conclusion. I never said anything about
Bill's photos at all. Just giving you a link to great photography by
Ansel Adams.