Old 13-07-2007, 04:58 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens,alt.binaries.photos.original
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default July 13 - A Tasty Snack_5609.jpg

John - Pa. wrote in message
Some UFO on a Linum rubrum aka scarlet flax.

I've been growing the usual perennial blue flax in my garden for a few
years, but this year I thought I'd try the annual scarlet flax. This
was direct sown in probably 50-50 sun/shade and it has done quite well
so far.

That's excellent, John.

I've never been able to take a good shot of the blue flax either singly or
en masse :-(

Mary