Old 14-07-2007, 01:12 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Art Art is offline

Default Looking for inexpensive self-propelled lawn mower

ValveJob wrote:
On Fri, 13 Jul 2007 19:15:07 -0400, Art
wrote:

ValveJob wrote:
Maybe you know a brand I should avoid or one you want to brag on.
I'm all ears - as Ross Perot said.

The most "inexpensive" self propelled mower is going to be a Honda or
other high quality machine. While the initial cost is high, the life of
machine and it's dependability bring the cost per year to be in line
with or less than than your typical big box store mower. As an added
bonus you won't lose your temper every time you have to start it.

I noticed today that there was lawnxxx self propelled mower for $300
that has a Honda engine.

What is a lawnxxx mower? Is there a brand name on it?

--
Art